Thursday 30 January 2014

In Love With Lip Pencils #SoapAndGlory


This is where my lip pencil obsession started, Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks. I got them about a year or so ago and since then I managed to accumulate quite a few lip crayons (especially the Revlon ones). But anyway, not only were these two the first lip pencil products that I got but also my first Soap & Glory makeup. The Gloss Sticks that I got are Nudist (which is a nice beige-y pink with bits of subtle, gold shimmer) and Plum Jam (kind of a cherry pink / plumy pink colour, not really sure how to describe it). Both are sheer and glossy but not sticky. Plum Jam is much more visible on the lips than Nudist and that requires a bit of attention when applying, it's quite easy to draw out of your lip lines. The colour is buildable and it goes on quite smoothly but it needs reapplying every hour or so. They don't dry out my lips, however they are not as highly moisturising as a lot of people say (at least for me they're not). I like that they've got a twist-up mechanism, and the packaging looks really cool. Oh, and they've got a nice vanilla smell to them. They are only £8/each and with constant Boots offers you can get it cheaper in a deal or something. I'm not gonna lie, they are not my favourites but they are my 'firsts' so I still like them a lot.



What's your favourite lip pencil? Could you recommend any? 

xoxo
Natalia

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog.Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Go check it out at katnoemi.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog honey :) Lots of love!!

    http://beyondful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review, these colours are gorgeous! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try these! So glad I've found your blog, now following you on bloglovjn :)

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a great colours! I like them! : )

    ReplyDelete